The Dover Church’s Mission in Action committee is hosting a spring food drive from April 9 – May 7 to support A Place to Turn, a Natick-based food bank that helps food insecure families and individuals in the MetroWest area. APTT has continued to see an increase in area families seeking their assistance.
The following food donation items are most urgently requested (please check expiration dates):
- Tomato sauce
- Canned fruit
- Canned corn
- Side dishes (rice pilaf, Spanish rice, pasta sides such as spaghetti, etc.)
- Individual drinks (Gatorade, Snapple, Minute Maid, juice boxes, seltzer, etc.)
- Kid friendly snacks (Goldfish, graham crackers, Ritz, etc.)
- Spaghetti sauce 1 lb. rice
- 6-8 OZ Yogurt
- Mac & Cheese
- Baking items (brownie mix, cookie mix, muffin mix, etc.)
Donations may be dropped off in the collection boxes at The Dover Church Office Wing door, 17 Springdale Avenue, Dover, MA, between April 6 – May 7. Thank you for your support!