In-Person Worship | The Dover Church
We welcome you to worship with us in-person at 10:00 AM on Sunday mornings outside in our Taylor garden (weather permitting). Following worship we welcome our youth and children to stay for Church school, also outside.
Govenor Baker mandates that outdoor meetings are limited in number which is why we ask all worshipers to sign up each week if you plan to attend. We would like to do our part fighting the coronavirus so we keep track of attendance in case contact tracing is needed.
- Masks are required and we ask that you bring your own chair.
We post the sign up link on Mondays. Please indicate the number of family members who will be attending. (Adults and children.) We will only be able to accommodate 48 people at this time.
- Please provide your name, email address and phone number.
- If your child is staying for Church School, please list their name and grade in the comments. Children under the age of 15 must sit with their parents during worship.
- If you must cancel on Sunday morning, please text Max to let him know. We would like to be able to give your spot to someone should we have a waiting list. (508-982-0422)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of worship to allow ample time for check in and seating. Worship will begin promptly.
- All attendees are required to wear FACE COVERINGS OR MASKS at all times with the exception of children under age 2 and at the discretion of parents for ages 2-5. Those who have an underlying health condition which does not permit their wearing a mask are also exempt, in accordance with Department of Public Health Guidelines.
The restroom in the admin wing will be available through the Taylor Garden door and will be cleaned after each service. Kraft Hall and lower Kraft Hall, the admin wing, and sanctuary remain closed.
At the conclusion of worship, we ask that you continue to follow social distancing protocols while you are the church property so we can continue to meet in person.
As we continue the transition back to worship here at The Dover Church, our first priority is the health and well-being of our members. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we navigate this new way of worshiping.
“In reserving a space, I am attesting that I, and others who will be seated with me, will have been free of the following symptoms for 24 hours prior to the start of the service: fever, sore throat, new cough (not related to chronic condition), new nasal congestion or new runny nose (not related to seasonal allergies), muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, headache, or repeated shaking with chills. I also attest that I, and others in my party, will not have been in contact in the 24 hours prior to the start of worship with someone who has had a positive COVID test. If I , or anyone in my party, have any of these symptons within 24 hours of the start of the service, or the morning of, I, and anyone in my party, will stay home ."
Use the link below to sign up for In-Person Worship at 10:00 AM.
At the center of the Christian life is a commitment to justice in the service of the hungry, poor, sick and homeless. Each of us have our unique calling. Our Justice and Service Ministries are always evolving to match our gifts with the needs of our neighbors.
We know how daunting it can be to come to a new church for the first time. All of us had a first time and we’re glad we dared. We hope you’ll be glad too. Here’s some of what you might like to know before walking up the front stairs.